Friday 11 September 2009

I Knit Weekender

It's the I Knit Weekender, starting tomorrow - or should that be today, now?

Some of my hand dyed yarn will be there with the Woolly Workshop.
There will be:
  • Merino / silk laceweight - 725m / 100g - 70% merino, 30% silk
  • Organically farmed merino laceweight - 673m / 50g - 100% merino
  • Wool / silk laceweight - 1200m / 150g - 50% wool, 50% silk
  • Merino / Tencel laceweight - 800m / 100g - 50% merino, 50% tencel
  • High twist superwash merino sock - 330m/125g - 100% superwash merino

As with all hand dyed yarns, they are best treated gently and handwashed. Sock yarn, obviously, should handle a bit more of a beating...

I'm hoping to get an etsy shop up and running very shortly, and make the sparkleduck website somewhat more exciting when I get some more time. It's a tough choice - dye more yarn, knit something, go to I Knit, spend time at the computer making things pretty, or watch ducklings. Yes, ducklings, in September. I'd show you a picture, but I've lost the lead to download the photo from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment